It’s my goal to make Sports Cards Rock the number one resource for card collectors out there.
As a part of that, we’re looking for writers and podcasters to join the crew!
What’s You’ll Be Doing…
Like I said, we’re looking for either writers or podcasters to join the crew.
What You’ll be Doing as a Writer….
As a writer, you’ll be responsible for the following.
- Long form articles (1500-2500 words each)
- Researched articles – some of these won’t just require what you already know
- Topics will be given to you, but there’s chance for you to choose your topics later on if requested
- I’ll have basic article templates for you to use
- Payment will be made per word at a rate we discuss, but probably between the 2c to 4c a word depending on your experience
- Writing will be accredited to you after a successful sample article
Training will be provided to help you get the most out of your writing
Basically you’ll write articles on topics you know about. If you’re an NBA card collector I won’t get you writing about soccer if that’s not something you are familiar with.
What You’ll be Doing as a Podcaster?
As a podcaster, we’re looking for something a little different in the hobby. Ideally this is for someone that already has a podcast but want to
The team behind this site are also behind Soccer Cards Rock, one of the biggest Soccer Card podcasts in the hobby.
The requirements for a podcasts are:
- You’ll record and edit your own podcasts
- We can distribute the pod together
- Podcast will be promoted through the website, and through other agreed avenues
- Payment will up for discussion
Interested? Click the button to apply below. We’ll contact the successful candidates.