Sports Cards Rock is your go-to source for sports cards collecting, flipping, and investing.
It’s our aim to give you some in-depth guides for football cards, NBA cards, soccer cards and so much more!
Here, you’ll get some tips, guides and advice from fellow collectors and investors.
Hey there, my name is Vince.
I’m a teacher, and a writer but most importantly to you, I’m a sports nut 24/7.
I’ve been into sports most of my life – and like many of you, I was into sports cards as a kid and have gotten back into the hobby after some time away.
These days, I collect and invest in sports cards. I’m definitely more or a soccer and NBA guy – so you’ll see that most of the examples in the site will be from those sports. But I do try my hand at football and baseball from time to time.
I also host the podcast Soccer Cards Rock, a podcast all about soccer cards, perfect for the person already in the hobby but looking to get into soccer cards. You can find it on any podcast app.
You can learn more about soccer here, or with these articles.
- Soccer Cards for Beginners
- Lionel Messi Rookie Card Value
- Cristiano Ronaldo Rookie Card Value
- Soccer Cards vs Soccer Stickers
- Erling Haaland Rookie Cards
- Joao Felix Rookie Cards
- Steven Gerrard Cards
- Neymar Cards
- David Beckham Cards
- 2006 World Cup Panini Checklists
Or, check out some of the other articles below to get started.
Buying Sports Cards
If you’re getting back into the hobby, learning the ins and outs of buying sports cards is important. And trust me – it’s changed a lot since you were a kid.
- Where to Buy Sports Cards
- How Sports Card Box Breaks Work
- The Most Expensive Sports Cards on eBay Right Now
Selling Sports Cards
If you’re looking at making some money with cards, or just looking to clear some space in the garage, you need to know how to sell your cards – both online and offline.
- How to Sell Sports Cards on eBay
- Flipping Sports Cards on eBay
- Where to Sell Sports Cards
- How to Sell Sports Cards on Amazon
- How to Sell Sports Cards on Instagram
- How to Become a Sports Card Distributor
- How to Sell Sports Cards
- How to Ship Baseball Cards
- Check Sports Card Value for Free
Sports Cards Grading
Back when I was a kid, card grading wasn’t a thing.
These days, graded cards will generate a greater profit and can turn a crummy $2 card into an $80 card – it can also turn a $100 card into a $1500 card!
So, it’s best to wrap your head around grading sooner rather than later.
- Sports Cards Grading for Beginners
- How to Spot Fake PSA Cards
- How to Clean Sports Cards for Grading
- How to Become a Sports Card Grader
- How to Grade Your Own Cards
- PSA vs Beckett
Sports Cards Hobby
- How to Build a Sports Card Display Case
- What was The Junk Wax Era?
- What 90s Basketball Cards are Worth Money
- Sport Card Stores Near Me
- Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- LeBron James Rookie Cards
- Kevin Garnett Rookie Cards
- Shaq Rookie Cards
- Zion Williamson Rookie Card
- Luka Doncic Rookie Card
- Dwyane Wade Rookie Card
- Cade Cunningham Rookie Cards
- Larry Bird Rookie Card
- Magic Johnson Rookie Card
- Charles Barkley Rookie Card
- David Robinson Rookie Cards
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Rookie Cards
- Allen Iverson Rookie Cards
- Scottie Pippen Rookie Cards
- Tom Brady Rookie Card Value
- Sam Darnold Rookie Cards
- Peyton Manning Rookie Cards
- Steve Young Cards
- Dan Marino Cards
- Pat Mahomes Cards
- Aaron Rodgers Rookie Cards
- Russell Wilson Rookie Cards
- Joe Montana Rookie Cards
- Barry Bonds Rookie Cards
- Juan Soto Rookie Cards
- Ronald Acuna Rookie Cards
- Derek Jeter Rookie Cards
- Aaron Judge Rookie Cards
- Nolan Ryan Rookie Cards
- Babe Ruth Cards
- Mickey Mantle Rookie Card Value
- Mike Trout Rookie Card
- Honus Wagner Card
- Ted Williams Rookie Cards
- Wander Franco Rookie Cards
- Bo Jackson Rookie Cards
- Jackie Robinson Rookie Cards
- Mariano Rivera Rookie Cards