We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you’re looking for a list of the most valuable baseball card on eBay right now, you’re in the right spot!
Here, we have a lists of the most expensive sports cards listed on eBay today.
I’ve divided these up into sports and other sub-categories, for your convenience.
The Most Valuable Sprots Cards for Sale on eBay Today…
Before you start buying, there are a few important things to know.
- These are ranked by the highest price at the moment – which is usually set by the seller. Do your due diligence before purchasing.
- A lot of eBay listings allow you to make an offer to the seller, so you can negotiate a price.
Frequently Asked Questions
What brand of sports cards are worth money?
When it comes to sport cards, some brands are usually more valuable than others. Some of the more valuable brands include:
- Bowman Chrome
- Panini Prizm
- Topps finest
However, different sports have different cards – so do your due diligence when purchasing.
Note, when it comes to sport cards, rookie cards are usually what brings in the most money, so find whatever set is popular and valuable when the player was a rookie.
How do I know which sports cards are worth money?
There are a few things to look out for when deciding if cards are worth money:
- Is the card from a big time player? Most of the time, it’s only the star players that have cards that are worth anything. For baseball, it’s the guys who get a lot of hits more than pitchers.
- What year is the card? The most expensive year for a player is their rookie year. And that’s simply due to scarcity. Think about it, if a player is in the majors for 15 seasons, only one of them will be it’s rookie year.
- The card’s condition. Obviously a card in great condition is better than one that’s in poor condition. Look for crisp edges, sharp corners, centering, and a good print job to see your card’s condition.
- Is the card graded? Like we mentioned earlier, the condition a card is in is super-important. With that, graded cards hold their value the more than non-graded cards, as graded cards are proven to be of a certain quality. So, if you buy a PSA 10 (mint condition), then you know you’re getting a good card.
Is there still a market for sport cards?
There is certainly a market for sports cards. While other sports like basketball, football, and soccer are probably the most popular – there are still plenty of people out there who are interested in baseball cards. Then there’s more niche sports that also have cards with loyal followers.